6 ounces penne pasta
8 ounces Flagship cheese, grated (about 2 cups)
1-1/2 cups milk
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 ounces Just Jack cheese, grated (about 1/2 cup)
1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Pinch garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Cook penne 2 minutes less than package directions. Rinse in cold water and set aside.
3. Melt butter in a heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour. Continue whisking and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly add milk while whisking. Cook until sauce thickens, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
4. Add 1-3/4 cups Flagship cheese, 1/4 cup Just Jack cheese, salt, 1/4 tsp. chili powder, and garlic powder. Stir until cheese is melted and all in¬gredients are incorporated, about 3 minutes.
5. Combine pasta and sauce in a large bowl and mix carefully. Scrape into an 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and chili powder.
6. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Let Mac & Cheese sit for 5 minutes before serving.